Our friend Common is teaming up with Current, running a contest to create a video for his song Make My Day (feat. Cee-Lo). Go to current.com/common for more details!
N*E*R*D, Chester French, Andrew W.K. and DJ Skee have selected the five finalists for the Rock The Vote t-shirt design contest, and we're proud to announce that two of the finalists are from ARTST!
They're up against three other great designs, so CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE. Voting ends on September 8. Good luck, guys!
Big thanks to everyone who entered, there was a lot of inspiring work!
Check out Pharrell's cover story in SPREAD ArtCulture Magazine, where he talks about artst.com.
(story starts on page 86)
Here's the deal:
- Rock the Vote and ARTST have partnered together to generate submissions for Rock the Vote’s Health Care design contest.
- Submit your best design that highlights our campaign for health care reform by August 28th.
- N*E*R*D, Andrew W.K., DJ Skee & Chester French will be the celebrity judge panel and pick their top five entries.
- Once the five entries are narrowed down it’ll be up to online voting for the winner at www.rockthevote.com. Voting will begin on September 1st. The design with the most votes on September 8th will be added to our online storefront and the winner will win a Rock the Vote prize pack.
Resources available to help you create:
- To download Rock the Vote logos for this contest go to: http://www.rockthevote.com/issues/issue-actions/health-care-design-contest.html
Remember, the deadline is August 28th. Good luck!
Due to an overwhelming response from you musicians out there, we're not ready to do Music Week this week... we're still combing through all of your music and trying to make sure everyone gets heard.
Stay tuned for when we'll launch Music Week and keep sending Lukas your stuff.